It is not recommended to use laser hair removal if :
● you are pregnant
● Have Skin disease, skin cancer, or a history of skin cancer or any other type of cancer
● suffers from bad scars, collagen disorder or keloid formation
● Varicose veins or vascular ectasia
● Skin sensitivity to light and sensitive to allergic reactions.
● Infections, eczema, burns, inflamed follicles, wounds, abrasions, or bruises in the areas that are going to be treated
● Epilepsy with sensitivity to blinking light
● Diabetes, lupus erythematosus, porphyria or a congestive heart disease
● Any blood disorder.
DO NOT treat with pulsed light if you are taking any of the following medications:
● Isotretinoin in Accutane® or Roaccutane® in the last six months, because it leaves the skin more sensitive to scratches and irritations.
● If you have recently treated or treated with alpha-hydroxides (AHA), beta-hydroxides (BHA), topical isotretinoin and azelaic acid.
● Medications that produce photoallergic or phototoxic reactions or medications that recommend avoiding sunlight.
● Blood thinners or take aspirin regularly within the past week.
*Note: It is recommended to consult with medical doctor if you are unsure*
*of whether laser hair removal is safe for you.*
Laser hair removal services can take 10 to 20 minutes in each area.
All our services stop 5 minutes before the end of each session.